The smartphone giant HTC launched their new HTC U11 EYEs in China and Taiwan on January 15th. The smartphone comes as a mid-range product by the company with a price tag of CNY 3299 (~Rs 32,500) and will start retailing from 10 am on January 25. This phone has the biggest ever battery manufactured by HTC, which is 3930 mAH, and somehow strangely, this is the universal selling point for the phone.
HTC U11 EYE Specifications:
- The HTC U11 EYEs sports a 6-inch Full HD+ Super LCD3 display with 2160×1080 pixels resolution and an 18:9 aspect ratio with a Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top.
- It is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoC and carries a 4GB RAM along with 64GB onboard storage which is further expandable up to 2TB.
- It runs Android 7.1 Nougat and HTC Sense on top.
- The smartphone is backed by a 3930 mAh battery that also features Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0.
- In terms of optics, the HTC U11 EYEs features a 12-Ultrapixel primary sensor at the back with features like Phase Detection AutoFocus (PDAF), OIS, f/1.7 aperture and dual-tone dual-LED flash.
- At the front, the smartphone sports a 5-megapixel dual camera setup with f/2.2 aperture, HDR and Bokeh mode.
- Connectivity options on the HTC U11 EYEs include dual Nano SIM-support, 4G, GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C port, and NFC. Additional features of the smartphone include HTC USonic audio technology with active noise reduction and an IP67 dust and water resistance.
- The HTC U11 EYEs measures at 157.9×74.99×8.5mm and weighs 185 grams.
The HTC U11 EYEs will be available for purchase with the first sale starting from January 25, at a price of CNY 3299. The smartphone will be available in Black, Silver and Red colour variants.